Sunday, December 2, 2007

Noodles, Chicken, and Vegetables

About 1 box of angel hair (I'm pretty sure it was angel hair and not spaghetti)
about 1 1/2 c of steamed vegetables (I used Birds Eye Classic Mixed Vegetables (corn, carrots, peas, and cut green beans) - I might have added more corn
about 1-2 lbs of cooked chicken (I used the crock pot and actually was out of chicken broth so i used the broth in Progresso chicken noodle soup)
Spices: Parsley, Basil Leaves, Thyme, Sage, Oregano, Minced Onion, Salt (maybe Italian seasoning)

Cook pasta and steam the vegetables. Cut up the chicken once it's cooked. Add vegetables into pasta (I actually didn't drain the pasta but you may need to) and cut chicken. Add spices - I did probably 2-3 shakes or pinches of each spice. And you're done.

Kristin Allred

No comments: